Our priority is to work with you to provide the best investment outcome for your clients. We aim to build an ongoing professional relationship, working to understand your individual clients’ requirements and objectives and building a portfolio to meet their needs.
You will be supported by a member of our regional business development team who will introduce you to an investment team who will provide ongoing investment and administrative support for your clients’ portfolios. Our investment managers work in teams and are supported by assistants, a dedicated research team, and an in-house back office.
- We have a central research team, that carries our due diligence on a wide range of investments.
- We have a centralised, robust investment process, that allows the Investment Managers to build truly bespoke portfolios, tailored to an individual
- You and your client will have a central point of contact, who is the Investment Manager responsible for your clients’ portfolio
- Our investment managers have an average of 19 years working for EFG Harris Allday. Giving you the benefit of an experienced, stable team.
- We have offices in Birmingham, London, Ombersley & Shrewsbury and our Investment Managers can meet your client either in the office, or at their home, if they prefer.
- EFG Harris Allday does not have an in-house financial planning team, we focus purely on providing investment management services.
- Although portfolio management is the core of how we can support you, we can also offer your clients the ability to manage your own investments via our Execution Only Service,
- We also offer a range of specialist investment solutions dependent upon your clients’ needs. These include Charity and Trust Portfolios, a Probate Service and a specialist Inheritance Tax (IHT) tax efficient portfolio service.
- Via EFG Private Bank we can also offer banking and portfolio loan services if required.
To find out how we can help you and your clients, please contact James Isaacs or Alison Moini on Tel. +44 121 233 1222.